Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Vegetable gardening in Johannesburg

Vegetable gardening in Johannesburg may not sound like a normal career to people out there but that is exactly what I am doing. From my home in humble old Auckland Park, Johannesburg, Gauteng Province, South Africa I am slowly but surely beginning a process to green the earth. I am planting at schools, private homes and businesses all over Gauteng. Certainly keeping myself busy. It seems that everyone wants to learn about vegetable gardening the organic way. To that end I am working on a book, that's aside from all this blogging.
https://sites.google.com/site/growyofood/  no that's not where you will find the book, at least not yet, but you can read all about Positive Cycle and the amazing work we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment